Hindi Medium 2: Dinesh Vijan and Homi Adajania to reunite for this Irrfan Khan starrer


Share:

Irrfan Khan's Hindi Medium was one of the crucial top-quality movies of 2017. The actor additionally gained a Filmfare Award in the most excellent Actor category for the same. soon, the actor will begin shooting for Hindi Medium 2. 
the primary half became directed via Saket Chaudhary. however, the sequel can be directed by way of Homi Adajania. Hindi Medium 2 should be produced through Dinesh Vijan. for that reason, this could also mark Dinesh and Homi's reunion for a mission after a long time.
Homi and Dinesh have past worked together in Being Cyrus and Cocktail.
Dinesh Vijan established the information and noted, "Homi doesn’t make movies very commonly as he refuses to do stuff that doesn’t bowl him over. but after I narrated this one to him, he cherished it. And when I noticed his reaction, it was a no-brainer. I wager from Maddock’s strong of directors, Homi changed into the very unlikely choice for Hindi Medium 2 and that’s exactly I have signed him on".
In Hindi Medium 2, the tale should be taken forward by means of a decade. Raj Batra's daughter Pia could be grown up and entire together with her excessive college and will determine what she has to do in life forward.
On working with Dinesh once again, Homi said, "I ambled into Dinoo’s Dinesh Vijan room and he became sitting all the way down to a narration. I had loved the first one Hindi Medium and the manner these writers have taken the memoir forward is awfully artful. So yeah, I glowing a whole lot gatecrashed the narration and it was so enticing and hilarious that I advised him I’d be happy to direct it if he had no director attached to the project. It’s been a long time given that I’ve discovered any fabric so a laugh yet emotional."

No comments